CH5 and CH7 Hovercrafts are the solution for safe and easy
movement of the Arctic archipelagos harsh winter conditions.
Fully renewed Airflow System:
- Whit Airflow control system you can change the ratio of thrust and lift.
- hover on place system
- Versatile balance adjustment options for variety of platforms and loads.
Fully renewed Pontoon system.
- Side pontoon pressure control and a separate pump filling the pontoons from the cabin.
- All Pontoons are replacebul without tools and cranes.
- Even less need for maintenance and the risk of the pontoons sticking on freezing surface.
- 3 layer floor sandwich - urethane core base plate = unsinkable in all situations.
- Rotax aircraft engines are the best choice for spinning the propeller..
- In the middle of the spring thaw, you do not want any unexpected problems .
- Safely and effortlessly to the destination , this is what for the Castello CH designed.
Performance and handling:
- Continuous ground contact quaranties precise handling. Everyone learns to drive safely.
- Speed ( also runs silently at full buoyancy ) and the range is sufficient.
- In all platforms even better maneuverability .
- A number of assistance systems in the progression of the changing archipelagos unexpected behaviour.
- Over the years, designing, development and testing works fruit .
- Used only the best western components, materials and software.
- Designed and manufactured in Kirkkonummi Finland.
For more information:
Call +358 41 5143388